Entry Details 2021
- Teachers or parents may enter as many pianists as they wish. You may enter online here or via a pdf.
- The maximum duration for all compositions is 6 minutes. There is no minimum length.
- Submissions are open until May 31st 2021.
- All compositions must be the entrants original work, although teachers may offer guidance.
- Entrants must submit a video recording of their piece, performed by the entrant. Examples are here.
- When naming your video please use the title of the composition and the entrants initials.
- Please send videos via a file sharing site such as Dropbox, WeTransfer, or Google Drive.
- Permission must be given for this video to be uploaded to YouTube.
- All entrants will receive by email a comment sheet, certificate and a specially composed piece of music by a selection of composers.
- Please see our privacy notice here.
Group 1: Age 5-8 £5.00
Group 2: Age 9-11 £6.50
Group 3: Age 12-15 £8.00
Group 4: Age 16-18 £9.50
- This is open to all ages from 5-18 years at a cost of £8.00.
- No score is required, but would be appreciated.